About the Weaver Mountains Health Initiative
WMHI is a 501(c) (3) organization which collaborates to improve health and wellness for the 3000 plus area residents of the Weaver Mountains.
Our service area includes Kirkland, Peeples Valley, Skull Valley, Wilhoit, Yarnell, Congress and North Ranch
The 12 x 26 mile Weaver Mountains area is a small mountain range to the southeast of the Bradshaw Mountains in Yavapai County, Arizona. Arizona State Route 89 is the center of the range.
It is located approximately one hour and 45 minutes from various locations in the Phoenix, Arizona area. The area is approximately 25 minutes by vehicle to Wickenburg, Arizona and approximately 45 minutes to Prescott, Arizona.
The WMHI Six Pillars of Support include:
- Provide information on health and wellness resources to areas residents.
- Enhance health and wellness services.
- Improve communications between providers of health and wellness services and area residents.
- Increase the overall physical and mental health of area residents by helping those in need find the support they need.
- Encourage community partners and residents to support the WMHI mission.
- Promote connectedness and help seeking through collaboration.